High Quality Industrial Factory Siway SV-602 Epoxy Structural Adhesive A/B Export to Adelaide
Description SV-602 is a 2-part structural epoxy adhesive developed for such application as dry fixing cladding. It has strong adhesion to metals, woods, reinforced plastics stone, ceramic and masonry. It is the best choice for bonding parts which must withstand weather, moisture and temperature fluctuations. SV-602 will adhere with minimum surface preparation and has a low coefficient of expansion. Key Features 1. Room temperature curing Epoxy adhesive 2. Fast cure at room temperature,...
We are convinced that with joint efforts, the business between us will bring us mutual benefits. We can assure you product quality and competitive price for High Quality Industrial Factory Siway SV-602 Epoxy Structural Adhesive A/B Export to Adelaide, We sincerely welcome all guests to set up business relationships with us on the basis of mutual benefits. Please contact us now. You will get our professional reply within 8 hours.
SV-602 is a 2-part structural epoxy adhesive developed for such application as dry fixing cladding. It has strong adhesion to metals, woods, reinforced plastics stone, ceramic and masonry. It is the best choice for bonding parts which must withstand weather, moisture and temperature fluctuations. SV-602 will adhere with minimum surface preparation and has a low coefficient of expansion.
1. Room temperature curing Epoxy adhesive
2. Fast cure at room temperature, <40 min for reaching a tack-free status under standard environment (STD: 23℃, 50% humidity)
3. Mix ratio of 1:1 by volume or by weight
4. Good mechanical property
5. Bonds a wide variety of building materials
6. Good waterproofing and chemical resistance
1, the external walls of stone material, ceramic and other hang bond;
2, concrete, ceramics, stone, wood and other prefabricated split, bonding and jointing;
3, concrete, stone and so on crack repair;
4, the structure of the localization, anchor, reinforcement and reinforcement.
Technical data sheet
The following data is for reference only and is not recommended for the specification
|Shear strength||Stainless steel-stainless steel/Standard conditions||≥18||JC887-2001|
|Pressure shear strength||Stone-stone/ Standard conditions||≥12|
|Stone-stone/ The freeze-thaw cycle 50 times||≥10|
|Stone – stainless steel/ Standard conditions||≥12|
|Standard conditions：Temperature=23℃，relative humidity=50%，48 hours curing|
|Effective operating time(23℃)||N/A||N/A||20min|
Part A-Grey Paste/Part B-White Paste
9kg/9kg per unit and 15kg/15kg per unit
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Liquid silicone rubber for mold making applications
1. Liquid silicone rubber for mold making can used for poly resin crafts, PU crafts, PU resin crafts ,gypsum crafts ,unsaturated resin crafts, lighting and candles crafts ,plastic toy , stationery gifts crafts industry,
2. Liquid silicone rubber for mold making is applicable for large statue Buddha, relieve, furniture decorative materials, statues Buddha, artifacts copied, building decoration materials, large-scale cement mold
3. Liquid silicone rubber for mold making is intend for artificial fossils Factory, Europe component factory, simulation landscapes, animals and plants sculpture, sandstone crafts and so on.
Liquid silicone rubber for mold making features
Liquid silicone rubber for mold making is white flowing liquid with general hardness of 22-50A°after curing with features
(1) High tensile & tear strength
(2) High duplication times
(3) Low linear shrinkage
(4) Resistance to high-temperature
(5) Low shrinkage and non-deformation
(6) Resistance to acid-alkali and expansion
Liquid silicone rubber for mold making operation instructions
Step One: Take 100g of part A and add 2g of part B and mix the silicone rubber and curing agent evenly.
Step Two: vacuum pumping
Without exception, this step takes less than 10 minutes.
Note: The time for vacuum-pumping should be less than 3-5 minutes. Otherwise, once the silicone rubber has cross-link reaction during vacuum pumping process, it will not be operated.
Step Three: Brushing cast & Perfusion Molding operation
Shelf life for liquid silicone rubber for mold making
10~12months, when stored in a dry & cool place under the room temperature 25.
Packing for liquid silicone rubber for mold making
1kg/ bottle, 5 kg/drum vacuumed packing, 25kgs/drum vacuumed packing,200 kg/drum
For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Susie
Office No.: 0086-755-89212380
Welcome to our website www dot szrl dot net
When it comes to picking a stain for your deck, choosing a color is important. Learn how to narrow down your color options based on the type of wood you are staining.
Subscribe to Olympic Paints & Stains:
Nothing protects and beautifies your wood like Olympic Exterior Stain. Trust the natural beauty of your wood to America’s most trusted stain brand since 1938. For more information about Olympic® Stain products, visit:
• Olympic® Rescue It MAX:
• Olympic® MAXIMUM Stain + Sealant:
• Olympic® Elite Advanced Stain + Sealant in ONE:
Follow Olympic Paints & Stains:
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/olympicfinishes/ Instagram: